Service Design Thinking
The student will obtain a general idea of the service design thinking and methods. Specific techniques, guidelines and examples are used to emphasize the practical aspects of service design. Students will learn to understand important factors to consider when developing and applying service design processes.
- Service design thinking methods and processes.
- Understanding the service design challenge: the users, business environment and applicable technologies.
- Observing, profiling, creating empathy for the users, participating with the users and being visual during the whole process.
- Creating ideas, prototyping, evaluating and improving including the clients and the users in the process.
- Plan for the service implementation and development.